Learning Partners Academy Trust
Burpham Primary School
Burpham Primary School is a member of the Learning Partners Academy Trust, based in the South of England. The trust brings schools together so that they can thrive and enable their pupils to become the best they can be. As indicated in the name, Learning Partners wholeheartedly embraces the educational qualities of both learning and partnership. Its mission is to create a love of learning in the lives of pupils, and to encourage partnership and collaboration because we achieve more when we work together.
Across the trust, we are guided by the following values in all that we do:
- · Ambition for all
- We will always strive for excellence – in every school, for every child.
- · Better Together
- We will collaborate and work in partnership with others to improve outcomes for all.
- · Learning that Inspires
- We will enable everyone to access inspirational and thoughtful learning, stretching their horizons.
- · Brave Innovators
- We will restlessly pursue creative and innovative ways of enriching the education of all children.
- · Guided by Integrity
- We will be open, transparent and make decisions fairly.
Please visit the trust’s homepage: learningpartners.org
Who are we and what do we do?
What we spend and how we spend it?
What are our priorities and how are we doing?
We must publish certain financial information; that is also accessible on the Learning Partners Academy Trust website. There is a requirement to declare if we have any payroll employees that have a gross annual salary of over £100,000 plus benefits. We confirm that we do not have any employees this applies to.
The Learning Partners Academy Trust has a master funding agreement which is available on their website, the specific funding agreement for our school is linked here