Eagles and Ospreys
Welcome to the Eagles and Ospreys page.
Please contact your child's class teacher if you have any queries or concerns. We will reply as soon as possible.
Eagles' Class Teacher
Ospreys' Class Teachers
|Mrs Balchin||Mrs Davies||Mrs Greenwood||Mrs O'Connor|
Year 6 went back in time to 1940!
If your child is self-isolating and is well enough to work, please contact your child's class teacher so that they can set work on Google Classroom. All homework is set through Google Classroom. Homework is set weekly on a Tuesday, and collected in the following Tuesday.
Here are some websites that you can use at home to help with your learning. If you need your TT Rockstars, MyMaths, Spelling Shed, Purple Mash or Language Angels password, please ask your teacher.
- TT Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
- White Rose Virtual Lessons - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-5/
- MyMaths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
- NRICH - https://nrich.maths.org/
- iSeeMaths activities - http://www.iseemaths.com/home-lessons/
- Topmarks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
- SCRATCH - https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Purple Mash - https://purplemash.com/sch/burpham/
- Barefoot Computing - https://www.barefootcomputing.org/homelearning
Supporting Learning at Home
We are very grateful for all of the support that parents provide to support their children's learning in the classroom. Here are some links and resources which you may find useful in providing this support.
Here are some resources, which you may find useful when supporting learning at home: