We aspire to help every child to develop as a whole person, to love learning and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- get the foundations right; in learning, relationships, respect and social skills
- promote self-belief
- value and strengthen the partnership between parents and school
- plan children’s learning based upon their individual needs, challenging them to excel
- value everyone within our school environment
- all aim high – raising and fulfilling the aspirations of all those who work here
- expect the highest commitment by staff to promote the best personalised learning and progress
- work as a team, to include the whole school community
- communicate clearly and transparently with all members of the school community
- everybody must feel safe
- everyone has individual strengths that will be recognised and celebrated
- that we should never stop trying to find new ways to promote learning and make improvements
We will celebrate success at all levels and recognise individual steps to achievement along the way
The Burpham Way – spread your wings and fly high!