School Council Elections 2018-2019
This year Mrs Marsden and the school council have decided to change the way we elect school councillors. The application process will now be similar to applying for a job.
To apply to be a school councillor, please follow the steps below:
- Read the job description and decide if you should apply.
- Download and print the application form from the school council area of the website.
- Complete your application form and submit it to your class teacher by Monday 24th September.
- Mrs Marsden and your class teacher will then read and consider all applications before shortlisting to 4 candidates per class.
- The short-listed pupils will give a brief talk to their own class who will then vote for their class school councillor on election day.
Short listing date: MONDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2018
Election Day: THURSDAY 27th SEPTEMBER 2018