We wish to inform you that Burpham Primary School, located at Burpham Lane, Guildford GU4 7LZ has issued the Admission Policy for 2020 for consultation.
The changes proposed are summarised as follows:
Clarification of the exceptional medical or social circumstances criterion, and specific inclusion under this criterion of consideration of children who were previously in state care outside of England;
- Clarification regarding qualifying residential addresses;
- Clarification regarding tie breaker where children share priority for a place;
- Clarification regarding multiple birth applicants;
- Clarification regarding waiting lists;
- Clarification regarding education out of chronological year group;
- Updated detail regarding the appeals process;
- Inclusion of guidance regarding providing false or misleading information;
- Change of name from Language Development Centre to Communication and Interaction Needs Centre.
Any comments should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2019.
Please see below to view our Admissions Policy for September 2019. To view previous academic year's Admission Policies, please scroll down the page.